Wrighty's Reads

You Can't Hide

You Can't Hide (Romantic Suspense,#5) - Karen Rose I had never heard of this book or this author but I received it as a gift and really enjoyed it. It was a fun romantic thriller where everyone had a motive. You also didn't know who was going to be the next one to die. It was an easy read with lots of sexual tension between the two main characters, Tess the psychiatrist who is the target of the killer and Aidan the cop who is investigating the crimes. Of course they disliked each other in the beginning which caused even more tension. It was hard to put the book down because there was something happening in every chapter. I was anxious to find out how everyone was connected. I guessed parts of the ending but it's an interesting puzzle. This would be a great beach book.

Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy
Karen Foxlee
Pathfinder (Jimmy Coates, #1)
Orson Scott Card