Wrighty's Reads

Plum Spooky (Stephanie Plum Series)

Plum Spooky (Stephanie Plum Series) - This isn't so much a review as a guarantee to laugh out loud. If you're familiar with the Stephanie Plum series this is a Between-the-Numbers story. If you haven't read any of the sagas of this New Jersey bounty hunter who can't stay out of trouble, what are you waiting for? Stephanie, her dysfunctional family and her even screwier coworkers will always entertain.Plum Spooky brings back Diesel, one of the mysterious men in Stephanie's life, to take her on another unforgettable adventure. Her friend Lula comes along for the ride and so does a monkey named Carl. (In my opinion he needs to become a regular cast member!) Along the way they meet up with The Easter Bunny, Sasquatch (or two), more monkeys...I finished this earlier today while sitting on the porch on a beautiful sunny day. It was the perfect setting to relax and giggle. And book #15 comes out next month. I'll be waiting!

Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy
Karen Foxlee
Pathfinder (Jimmy Coates, #1)
Orson Scott Card