Wrighty's Reads

Say Hello to Zorro!

Say Hello to Zorro! - Carter Goodrich You don't have to be a pet lover or a kid to enjoy this book! The story is told with few words on each page while the adorable, colorful illustrations tell the rest. Having two dogs of my own I can tell you that the actions and expressions of the main characters, Mister Bud and Zorro, are spot on! Whether it's lounging on the bed or snarling at the food dish their faces are priceless.This is a touching story about sharing, compromise and friendship. Even the littlest readers will understand the message and enjoy the relationship that blossoms between these two pups. I read this to my favorite three year-old and she immediately demanded we read it again. I happily obliged her request and plan to enjoy this for a long time to come. We can't wait for the next Mister Bud and Zorro book!

Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy
Karen Foxlee
Pathfinder (Jimmy Coates, #1)
Orson Scott Card