Wrighty's Reads

Lisa Loeb's Songs for Movin' and Shakin': The Air Band Song and Other Toe-Tapping Tunes - Lisa Loeb, Ryan O'Rourke This book and CD have plenty of "toe-tapping tunes", some I was familiar with and some were new to me. All of them get you moving! The book has the lyrics and whimsical, colorful illustrations to go with each song. They can be enjoyed together or apart. My five year-old granddaughter recognized some songs from preschool and sang along. My one year-old grandson loved to dance to all of them and their little cousins joined in too! This is enjoyable for all ages and will get everyone moving! We look forward to reading and dancing to these for years to come. We'll also be looking for more from this artist. Join the party and get this set for your family!

Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy
Karen Foxlee
Pathfinder (Jimmy Coates, #1)
Orson Scott Card