Wrighty's Reads

Big Bad Wolf Goes on Vacation, The

The Big Bad Wolf Goes on Vacation - Delphine Perret This story is just in time for warm weather and vacation season. Told in short chapters by a little boy who is taking a trip with his secret best friend (a wolf) and his grandfather. The Big Bad Wolf isn't quite so scary when he's going to the beach! In fact, in this book he's full of all kinds of surprises. Almost every page has multiple illustrations - line drawings in comic book style. The text is fairly simple and silly describing their adventurous day. Somewhat long by children's book standards (64 pages) this book is enjoyable for the young and young at heart. It made my granddaughter and I both giggle!Author Delphine Perret has numerous books published in France. Her first book in the U.S. was published seven years ago. I'm happy she decided to do a sequel!

Ophelia and the Marvelous Boy
Karen Foxlee
Pathfinder (Jimmy Coates, #1)
Orson Scott Card